Join Joli Ballew for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows as a Service: Planning Deployment.
- [Instructor] I hope you enjoyed this course…on how to support Windows using Windows as a service…and I thank you for watching it.…I encourage you to use the options offered here…to manage your Windows 10 computers…in whatever kind of environment you support.…To learn more about Windows as a service,…consider reviewing the Microsoft documentation…called out in the course.…Specifically, those that reference the tools you use now…and those you'd like to use in the future.…There are also various Windows as a Service blog entries…available on Microsoft's TechNet site.…
In addition, Microsoft offers videos on Windows as a service…on their Channel 9 website.…
- What is Windows as a service?
- Types of updates
- Choosing a servicing channel
- Becoming a Windows Insider
- Testing, deployment, and rollback strategies
- Deploying Windows as a service
- Where Windows as a service is headed
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Windows as a Service
2. Choosing a Servicing Option
3. Considerations for Deployment
4. Deploying Windows as a Service
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.