Join Andrew Bettany for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows 10: Troubleshooting for IT Support.
- [Andrew] Now that you've covered…Windows 10 troubleshooting, you can learn more…about what's new in the latest version of Windows 10…by watching the Windows 10 Fall Creators…Update Essential Training.…If you're interested in pursuing…your IT career in Windows 10,…then considering studying for the Windows 10 MCSA.…If so, take a look at the Prepare for the MCSA:…Windows 10 Certification.…Thanks for watching my course.…I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll join me again.…
- Enterprise desktop support skills and traits
- Remote troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting hardware and device issues
- Using System Restore
- Securing user accounts
- Resolving networking issues
- Managing files and disks
- Troubleshooting sharing and file access issues
- Resolving app compatibility
- System resource issues: RAM, CPU, and more
- Essential Windows 10 maintenance
- Windows 10 startup issues
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing Enterprise Desktop Support
2. Remotely Troubleshooting Windows 10
3. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Hardware
4. Troubleshooting Users, Network, Disks, and Resources
5. Exploring App Compatibility Problems
6. Exploring System Resource Issues
7. Keeping Windows 10 Running: Essential Maintenance
8. Troubleshooting Windows 10 Startup Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.