- [Nick] Thanks for joining me for this complete look…at the Fall Creators Update Version of Windows 10.…If you followed along with this whole course,…then you've got a lot of information…to digest and put to work.…If you jumped around to answer some specific questions,…I hope you got what you needed to get running.…If you need to learn more,…there are lots of other courses available.…If you're just getting started with your Windows computer,…you might want to check out some training…on the specific applications that you'll be working with.…If you're using the Microsoft Office Suite,…we have lots of training on Microsoft Word,…PowerPoint and Excel.…
You could browse our Business category…and find a lot of those applications here…or just go into the Search field…and search for something specific, like Excel…and browse through all of the courses we have for Excel.…Or if you're a visual artist,…we have lots of courses on production applications…like Photoshop, Illustrator, and much more,…and those are just some of the more popular applications.…
- Launching applications
- Interacting with windows, menus, and ribbons
- Multitasking to switch between multiple applications
- Switching to tablet mode
- Managing files and folders with the File Explorer
- Browsing the web with Edge
- Working with email, contacts, and calendars
- Using and installing apps
- Managing display and account settings
- Backing up Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 12/08/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: understanding essential folder structure, including the user folder; using shortcuts to files and folders; and creating 3D objects in Paint 3D.
1. Getting Started
2. Launching and Managing Applications
3. File Explorer: The Windows Filing Cabinet
4. Browsing the Web with Edge
5. Working with Mail, People, and Calendars
6. Using the Other Bundled Apps
7. Installing Apps and Printers
8. Essential Settings and Customization
9. Account Settings
Sign-in security options4m 3s
10. Using Cortana to Search
11. Backing Up and Restoring
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.