Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows 10 Creators Update New Features.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me…for a look at the new features…in the Windows 10 Creators Update.…Naturally, this course only addressed the things…that have changed in this new update.…If you need to learn more about…any of the these specific features…or about Windows in general,…you should check out Windows 10 Essential Training.…You can find our original…Windows 10 Essential Training course,…but there's also a separate,…complete Essential Training course…for the version of Windows…after the Anniversary Update in 2016…and, of course, a complete Essential Training course…for Windows 10 with the Creators Update.…
If you have not updated to the Creators Update,…you may want one of those older courses.…But if you are completely up to date…with the Creators Update that came out in April 2017,…then Windows 10 Creators Update Essential Training…is the one you're looking for.…Thanks again for joining me.…I hope this course was helpful…as you get used to the new features in Windows 10.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Using Live Folders and hiding the apps list in the Start menu
- Exploring changes in settings
- Using Dynamic Lock to automatically lock a computer
- Using Windows Defender and other troubleshooting tools
- Creating 3D objects in Paint 3D
- Downloading 3D components from Remix 3D
- Managing tabs and reading books in Edge
- Measuring hand-drawn routes in Maps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to use the Focused Inbox and @mentions in Mail.