Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Michael] So where do you go from here?…Well obviously keep logging into windowsondevices.com…for Microsoft because that's the central hub…of where they're announcing everything.…Follow a Windows development blog.…Microsoft just announced that they're releasing…not only their feature request, but their bug list,…so that can be really helpful when you run into a problem.…By the time you get this course,…I'm going to be starting to offer regular,…a one-hour-a-week free office hours…for people that have questions about Windows 10 IoT,…or IoT in general.…
And you can find all of the things…that are related to what I do at dreamtimestudioz.com.…I really want to know about your projects,…so please, come to the office hours…or contact me via DreamTimeStudioZ…and let me know what you're doing…so I can shine the spotlight on you.…I'm Michael Lehman,…and thanks for taking Advanced IoT Development…with Windows 10 IoT Core.…
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.