Join Rachel Reese for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of F# and Xamarin Development Basics.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching this course.…Now that you've had a taste of what we can accomplish…with Xamarin Studio and F#.…Here's what you can do to learn more.…Check out all our other F# offerings.…Such as the Develop Financial Applications in F# course.…It's a great way to learn more about F#.…And isn't just for people who are working…on financial applications.…If you're interested in checking out other functional…languages like F#, you should try Clojure.…Check out the course Up and Running with Clojure,…in our library.…
If you want to dive deeper into Xamarin,…check out Xamarin Essential Training.…I've had a great time sharing my passion for F#,…and all of the cool stuff we can do…with a functional language.…See you next time.…
- Developing in F#
- Developing in Xamarin
- Developing in XAML
- Using Paket
- Creating an application
- Adding buttons and views
- Asynchronous workflows
- Adding a mailbox processor to an app
- Modifying the core code
- Adding a reply feature to an app
Skill Level Intermediate
Developing Financial Applications in F#with Kit Eason2h 51m Intermediate
1. Creating your Front End with XAML
2. F# Async and Mailbox Processors
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.