- [Voiceover] I hope you enjoyed learning about WPF layout…and how it enables the construction and arrangement…of any UI imaginable.…This is part of an ongoing series about WPF.…I had several goals in this course.…One, show you how to arrange child elements…with the built-in panel elements.…The second goal was to show you how WPF…uses properties like width and height,…alignment, and margin to further control…the position of the element…relative to the other UI elements on the screen.…The third goal, was to showcase some of the interesting…features seen in custom panels and to get you thinking…about when a custom panel is sensible…for your project.…
There is more to learn in WPF.…I encourage you to watch the other courses…in the series, as they become available.…Now that you have a handle on the principles…of layout within WPF, you'll want to study…the other UI Frameworks that utilize Xaml.…Xamarin is a cross-platform mobile platform,…optimized for the Microsoft.net developer.…It uses C# or F# for the coding language…
- Exploring the layout panels
- Working with the grid
- Adding rows and columns
- Creating scrolling content
- Controlling element visibility
- Aligning content
- Making custom layout panels
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Visual Studio Team Serviceswith Jose Miguel Rady Allende1h 17m Intermediate
1. Layout Panels
2. Other Layout Concepts
3. Custom Layout Panel
Next steps1m 34s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.