Join Joli Ballew for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows 10: Implementation (2016).
- I hope you enjoyed this course on implementing Windows 10.…I encourage you to use the tools offered here…to prepare for your Windows 10 installations,…and to spend some time thinking about the installation…solution that best meets your organizational needs.…Once you've deployed Windows you'll want to manage…and configure device drivers,…as well as perform other post-installation tasks,…like configuring the start menu,…Cortana,…Hyper-V,…and power settings, among other things.…Finally, if you're managing an enterprise,…remember you have additional options for activating…those installations through volume licensing.…
If you're interested in learning more,…or if you're studying for your Windows 10 MCSA,…I suggest looking in the online library,…for more courses like this one.…Including courses that discuss…configuring support and core services,…managing and maintaining Windows,…and configuring Windows devices.…
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing Windows 10
- Upgrading Windows 10
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Provisioning with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
4. Perform Post Installation Tasks
5. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.