Join James Gonzalez for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows 10: Configure Storage.
- Now that you've finished this course…on configuring Windows 10 storage,…here are some next steps where you can learn more.…You can start with some courses in our library,…including my other recent Windows 10 courses.…Configure, Secure, and Manage Data in Windows 10…or Managing Updates and Recovery in Windows 10.…Here you'll find additional information…on a variety of topics recovered, including Windows…storage spaces, Microsoft One Drive,…file encryption using BitLocker,…as well as share permissions.…
You can find more detailed information on all the topics…covered here in the Microsoft TechNet library.…Some specific resources providing good overviews…include BitLocker Drive Encryption Overview,…Storage Spaces Overview, and how NTFS permissions work.…You'll also find information on the topics covered here…in the Microsoft TechNet forums.…So that'll wrap it up.…Thanks so much for joining me.…I've really enjoyed bringing you this information…on configuring storage in Windows 10.…
This course is also part of a series designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices.
- Enabling disk write caching
- Creating spanned and striped volumes
- Configuring Storage Spaces
- Configuring OneDrive
- Enabling USB drives
- Clearing caches
- Fixing drives
- Troubleshooting OneDrive
- Encrypting files with EFS
- Encrypting volumes and drives with BitLocker
- Configuring share permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Storage
2. Troubleshoot Storage Issues
3. Configure Encryption
4. Configure Share Permissions
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.