- [Dan] Thank you for watching this course.…I hope that you enjoyed it…and learned a bit about organizing files…and helping to keep all your computer projects in order.…At this point you probably want to know where to go next…or what other topics you can explore.…Well, I'm happy to help.…You'll find a variety of courses…that help expand your knowledge…of file management in Windows 10.…One important item that you should know about…is backup and restore.…This vital topic is covered in the course PC Maintenance…and Performance Fundamentals with Dan Gookin.…
For general Windows information,…check out Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Pros with Jim Boyce…and Windows 10: Configure, Secure, and Manage Data…with James Gonzalez.…For more details on networking,…check out Windows 10 Networking Fundamentals…with Joli Ballew.…And be sure to check back in the future…for additional courses on file and project management.…My name's Dan Gookin, and I wish you a happy…and productive career with your computer.…Thank you for watching.…
- Recall which tab to select to see additional details about files and folders.
- Determine the hierarchy of folders.
- Explain how to create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Summarize the steps taken to add files from a folder to the Documents library.
- Recognize the benefits of file compression.
- List three common storage device formats.
Skill Level Beginner
Going Paperless: Start to Finishwith Suzanna Kaye2h 11m Intermediate
1. Understand File Basics
2. Organize Projects
3. Control Mass Storage
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.