Join Joli Ballew for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows 10: Manage and Maintain Windows 10.
- I hope you enjoyed this course on managing and maintaining Windows 10. I encourage you to use the tools offered here to keep your machines healthy, secure, and running optimally. By making the most of what Windows has to offer, you can monitor and respond to system events effectively, so you can rest easy knowing your devices are secure and up to date. If you're in an enterprise, you can make use of features such as Device Guard, Device Health Attestation, Device Registration, and others to keep your network healthy too.
Beyond that, I hope you create a custom Microsoft Management Console for your favorite tools and explore Task Scheduler and PowerShell for automating tasks you do often. If you're interested in learning more or if you're studying for your Windows 10 MCSA, I suggest looking at the online library for more courses like this one, including courses that discuss configuring support and core services, implementing Windows, and configuring Windows devices. I hope you enjoyed this course as much as I enjoyed creating it.
As always, feel free to find me online and reach out. I'd love to hear from you.
Note: The course also maps to the third part of MCSA exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10. Taking this course will prepare you for objectives in the Manage and Maintain Windows domain of the test.
- Configuring Windows Update
- Updating Windows apps
- Reviewing event logs
- Using Resource Monitor and Performance Monitor
- Managing security with Windows Defender
- Creating a recovery drive
- Restoring and recovering files
- Recovering the OS with Windows Recovery
- Configuring authorization and authentication
- Securing Windows 10 with passwords
- Joining workgroups and domains
- Creating and using accounts
- Automating tasks with PowerShell
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Updates
2. Monitor Windows
3. Configure System and Data Recovery
4. Configure Authorization and Authentication
5. Configure Advanced
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.