But the app is still a prototype. This video looks at additional steps you should consider that help polish this app and get it read to publish to the app store.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching this course.…I hope you enjoyed creating your first Xbox One App.…This course is part of a series about Xbox development.…The next course will be out soon.…In fact it might already be in the catalog…by the time you're watching this.…There are a lot of good resources you can find right here…on LinkedIn Learning and lynda.com to take you further.…You should check out Learning Universal Windows…App Development from Doug Winnie…if you want to learn core concept…of app development, he provides a nice overview…of the universal Windows application process…to learn more about Windows 10…from the developer perspective,…watch my demystifying Windows 10 Universal Apps…and Cross Platform Development course.…
I cover the principles of universal apps…and show some of the built-in help for cross platform…app development in Xamarin and Cordova.…And conversion to iOS or Android with the Windows bridges.…If you want to learn more about XAML,…the extensible application markup language used…in this course, check out these courses on our site.…
- Setting up the development environment
- Installing Visual Studio
- Creating a Dev Center account
- Installing and activating Developer Mode on Xbox One
- Pairing Visual Studio with the Xbox
- Mirroring Xbox One content to a PC
- Exploring a UWP app on a PC, mobile device, and Xbox One
- Creating a basic UWP app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Set Up the Development Environment
2. Why Build an App for Xbox?
3. Create a Basic UWP App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.