Join David Casuto for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Customizing Windows 10 for Accessibility and Ease of Use.
- View Offline
- [Narrator] This course has gotten you started…on the basics of Windows 10 with a few more advanced topics…to get you to the next level.…Now that you have mastered these basic fundamentals,…it's time to move on to the next steps…as there is much more to learn.…To learn more intermediate-level skills,…check out Windows 10 Anniversary Update by Nick Brazzi.…Additionally, Microsoft has many tutorials on their websites…on how to learn and master…their new and powerful operating system.…Visit their site at Microsoft.com.…Thank you for taking this course.…I hope you learned a lot and found it valuable.…Good luck and have fun.…
Technology trainer David Casuto explains basic Windows conventions, and explores how to best resize and manage windows, change the way your mouse behaves, and customize the desktop, including the taskbar and Start menu. Need help finding files and applications? Learn how to search more effectively using the File Explorer and Cortana, Microsoft's digital assistant. If you have visual or audio impairments, Window's accessibility features are a great tool. Learn how to use the Ease of Access options (like the Magnifier and closed captioning) to make Windows more user friendly. Last but not least, David shows how to save time with some helpful keyboard shortcuts. Windows is a powerful platform; with these tips, you'll find it even easier to use.
- Personalizing your desktop
- Managing windows
- Changing mouse properties
- Searching for files, folders, and apps
- Using the File Explorer
- Using accessibility features
- Using keyboard shortcuts