Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows 10: Tips and Tricks.
- Well congratulations, you've reached the end…of Windows 10 Tips and Tricks.…You should now feel more comfortable using Windows 10,…and ready to start using these time-saving tips…to reduce your effort and increase you efficiency…with your Windows 10 computers.…This is David Rivers saying thank you for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon in another course…here, at lynda.com.…
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.