Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Windows 10: Tips and Tricks.
- Well congratulations, you've reached the end…of Windows 10 Tips and Tricks.…You should now feel more comfortable using Windows 10,…and ready to start using these time-saving tips…to reduce your effort and increase you efficiency…with your Windows 10 computers.…This is David Rivers saying thank you for watching,…and I do hope to see you again soon in another course…here, at lynda.com.…
- Describe how to customize your startup environment.
- Explain how to run multiple virtual desktops.
- Recall how to print and save files to PDF.
- Cite the method for cutting and pasting in command prompt.
- Explain what God Mode is.
- Describe how to choose a target folder for File Explorer.
- Summarize how to use the new calculator feature.
- Recall how to edit photos in the Photos app.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.