We've gone over just about everything you need to know about managing apps on Windows 10. But now what? In this movie, I'll give you some additional resources to help level up your knowledge.
- [Voiceover] Now that we've gone through this overview…of Microsoft Azure RemoteApp, Intune, and Hyper-V,…here are some next steps where you can learn more.…You can start with some courses right here in our library…including my courses, Configure, Secure, and Manage Data…in Windows 10, and Managing Updates and Recovery…in Windows 10.…The library also has other courses on Azure and Hyper-V.…You can also find information on the topics covered here…in the Microsoft TechNet area.…
TechNet comes in two formats.…You have the standard documents, like this one here…for Hyper-V, as well as Forums where you can interact…with other Azure, Intune or Hyper-V users.…And lastly, I wanted to point you to some helpful documents,…one on Microsoft Azure.…This is titled RemoteApp documentation,…and another one one Intune where you can understand…and explore more about Intune.…These documents go into more depth than I've covered here…in this course.…
So that'll wrap it up.…Thanks so much for joining me.…I've really enjoyed bringing you this course…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.