Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Move from prototype to production, part of IoT Development with Windows 10 IoT Core 2: Enabling the Cloud and Security.
- [Announcer] And so we've reached the end…of Advanced IoT Development…with Windows 10 IoT Core.…When you from prototype to product,…you might think about things like…do I need to have some custom hardware?…That could be anything like security chips to…do I want to create my own PC board?…Raspberry Pi and MinnowBoard and those things…are great prototyping devices,…but they are probably not cost effective…in trying to produce a real production product.…You probably just want to think of an enclosure.…Obviously for a Raspberry Pi there's a lot boxes around…including ones that that fit the sense HAT.…
You're good to go there,…but if you're building a complete final IoT product…you need to think about a box.…For the enclosure you may need to think about packaging…for the box you're certainly going to have to think…about choosing an OEM.…OEM stands for original equipment manufacturer.…That's the person who actually makes the PC boards…and populates them with chips…and tests them out…and sends you finished units ready to go.…
- Reviewing hardware options
- Exploring the Sense HAT
- Assembling a prototype
- Designing and implementing UX
- Implementing sensor access
- Reviewing cloud options
- Installing cloud tools
- Sending data to the cloud
- Reviewing Windows 10 IoT security
- Planning for production security
- Moving from prototype to production
Skill Level Beginner
Android App Development: Internet of Thingswith Michael Lehman2h 11m Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update New Featureswith Nick Brazzi1h 9m Appropriate for all
IoT Foundations: Low-Power Wireless Networkingwith Ryan Hu2h 32m Intermediate
1. Designing an IoT Product with Windows
2. Building the WeatherWare Device
3. Connecting to the Cloud
4. Securing Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.