Learn how to manage BitLocker, including Active Directory integration and BitLocker and the cloud.
- [Narrator] You don't need to use a solution,…such as inbound to be able to access…your BitLocker recovery keys with an active directory.…You can do this by installing…the BitLocker Drive Encryption administration utility…which is a plugin for AD.…Recovery keys will then be available…to your help desk team from within AD.…Within the active directory, users and computers console,…a recovery key, computer name, and password ID…will all be stored and will be visible on a new tab…called BitLocker recovery within the computer properties.…
You can delegate access to the recovery key information…to members of your IT support personnel,…so that they can retrieve recovery information…within active directory.…This is performed by searching for…the users, password ID number, or computer name,…or by viewing the information on the computer tab…in the active directory, users and computers console.…As more businesses move away…from traditional onsite active directory,…you will not be surprised to learn you can manage BitLocker…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.