Similar to the Photos app, Groove Music is an application for storing and organizing a collection of music. The videos and TV app will let you store and organize videos. See how to load content into the libraries in these two applications and how to play media.
- [Instructor] Windows 10 comes with a few applications…that you can use to manage your music,…movie, and TV show libraries.…The application organize and listen to music…is called Groove Music,…and the application for movies and TV shows…is simply called Movies & TV.…You can see I have tiles for those here…in my start menu.…These two applications are very similar,…so let's take a look at both of them…starting with Groove Music.…The first time you launch this application…it will probably ask you to pick…some of your favorites types of music,…which can be used for music suggestions later.…
You can do that or you can skip it if you prefer.…I want to switch to the full screen view…just to make this a little bit easier to use.…Now here in the application I see some categories…over here on the side bar on the left.…I want to start in My Music.…This is my library, my collection of music…that I have stored on this computer.…Now in my case,…even though I have not added any music…to my library on this computer,…I do see one album of music listed here.…
- Launching applications
- Interacting with windows, menus, and ribbons
- Multitasking to switch between multiple applications
- Switching to tablet mode
- Managing files and folders with the File Explorer
- Browsing the web with Edge
- Working with email, contacts, and calendars
- Using and installing apps
- Managing display and account settings
- Backing up Windows 10
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Launching and Managing Applications
3. File Explorer: The Windows Filing Cabinet
4. Browsing the Web with Edge
5. Working with Mail, People, and Calendars
6. Using the Other Bundled Apps
7. Installing Apps and Printers
8. Essential Settings and Customization
9. Account Settings
Sign-in security options4m 3s
10. Using Cortana to Search
11. Backing Up and Restoring
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.