Join Brian Culp for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage Office 365 apps, part of Windows 10: Manage Identity.
- [Voiceover] In this lesson we'll look at tasks…a little bit beyond just a simple Office 365 installation.…The place we need to go to start to look at some…of these tasks is the Office 365 admin center.…It's from the admin center where you'll find…management pages that affect and configure…your office installation.…So you really need to know how to get there.…How do you access the admin center?…Well once again you will start with a browser.…I'm gonna use Edge.…
And for my edge window, whether or not I login…to home or business account will depend on…whether or not I have purchased a home or a business plan.…So if I click on Home, from office.com,…if I click on Sign-in in the upper right-hand corner,…then click on Home, it will take me to this page here.…I already had this page open, notice how they're the same.…I can also short cut to this by typing…in Office.com/myaccount.…
It should take me to the same place, indeed that's exactly…what's happened.…If you have a business account, then you might navigate…differently through office.com or you could remember this.…
Windows expert Brian Culp covers app installation and management; the core differences between local, domain, and Microsoft accounts; techniques for authenticating and authorizing accounts; workgroup support; and domain-level authentication options, such as multifactor authentication, Windows Hello, and virtual smart cards.
Note: This course maps to the Manage Identity domain from the Microsoft Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices. Review the exam objectives here.
- Installing and managing Office 365 and Windows Store apps
- Disabling access to Windows Store
- Enabling and performing sideloading
- Sideloading an app with Microsoft Intune
- Supporting local, domain, and Microsoft accounts
- Working with Group Policy
- Supporting workgroups and domains
- Sharing resources in a workgroup
- Configuring multifactor authentication
- Configuring Windows Hello and virtual smart cards
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Supporting Windows Store and Cloud Apps
2. Supporting Authentication and Authorization
Understanding accounts2m 12s
3. Supporting Workgroups and Domains
4. Understanding Authentication Options
Next Steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.