Join Brian Culp for an in-depth discussion in this video Manage Office 365 Installations, part of Windows 10: Manage Identity.
- [Voiceover] In a previous lesson,…we got a general overview…of the Office 365 admin center.…Now I wanna take a look at something…you can do from the admin center that has…some very real world implications,…as well as some exam preparation implications.…And that is the task of managing…your Office 365 licenses…so that you can deploy software to your users.…More specifically, you allow your users to deploy…and do a local installation of Office 365.…
So again, let's look at how that is done.…To start out this task, I'm going to go to office.com…Now, again, you don't have to go to office.com,…you can go to microsoftonline.com…or portal.microsoft.com if you've got a business account,…but I just wanna walk you through the entire procedure.…So from office.com in the upper right-hand side…of your browser, you should see a sign-in link.…Now, because my credentials are cached…from a previous sign in, here is Leslie Richardson.…
So I'm able to click and she's already signed in here,…so this'll get me to…the Office 365 admin center rather quickly.…
Windows expert Brian Culp covers app installation and management; the core differences between local, domain, and Microsoft accounts; techniques for authenticating and authorizing accounts; workgroup support; and domain-level authentication options, such as multifactor authentication, Windows Hello, and virtual smart cards.
Note: This course maps to the Manage Identity domain from the Microsoft Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices. Review the exam objectives here.
- Installing and managing Office 365 and Windows Store apps
- Disabling access to Windows Store
- Enabling and performing sideloading
- Sideloading an app with Microsoft Intune
- Supporting local, domain, and Microsoft accounts
- Working with Group Policy
- Supporting workgroups and domains
- Sharing resources in a workgroup
- Configuring multifactor authentication
- Configuring Windows Hello and virtual smart cards
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Supporting Windows Store and Cloud Apps
2. Supporting Authentication and Authorization
Understanding accounts2m 12s
3. Supporting Workgroups and Domains
4. Understanding Authentication Options
Next Steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.