- Name the two versions of Windows 10 that are available when upgrading.
- Explain how to roll back to a previous version of Windows.
- Recall the location of the recovery partition.
- Identify three recovery tool options available in Windows 10.
- Recognize the functions of Windows deployment services.
Skill Level Beginner
- Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening. My name is Matt Hester, and welcome to the Deploy Windows 10 For Small Businesses. In this course, we're going to take a look at how you can deploy Windows 10 in your small businesses with little to no technologies. We're really going to start this conversation by looking at some of the key concepts, tools, and terminology around the deployment technologies. We are then going to take a look at how to upgrade your system to Windows 10, as well as install Windows 10 on a brand new system. We're then going to show you a great little tool called the Media Creation Tool and it can be used to create your own installation media for Windows 10.
Lastly, we'll take a quick look at the Microsoft Deployment Tool kit, or MDT, which can help you create your own personalized Windows 10 images and take your deployments to the next level. Now, let's get started with Deploy Windows 10 For Small Businesses.