In this video, I demonstrate the Intune Portal Workspaces.
- [Voiceover] Once you sign up for a free Intune account…you're going to want to familiarize yourself…with the various Microsoft Intune portals,…workspaces and tests.…There are actually two different consoles or portals…that you need to become familiar with.…You'll use these to access the various features…of your Microsoft Intune service.…There's also a company portal that your end users will use…to connect to Microsoft Intune services.…Normally you're going to start in the Office 365 portal,…and here is where you copy that information…regarding your username and your password.…
I'm going to log in with that account…and sign in with my password,…and that'll take you to the first portal,…the Office 365 Admin Center, also referred to as the portal.…Now at the time of this recording,…the Intune portal had actually been…replaced completely by this portal.…If you've been using Intune, perhaps before June…or summer of 2016, you may have seen that old portal.…
That's now gone and they want you…to do everything through this portal.…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.