In this video, you will see how to install the Windows System Image Manager tool.
- [Lecturer] In this video I want to show you…how to install the Windows System Image Manager.…So the first thing that we need to do…is to download the Assessment and Deployment Kit,…and this is version specific…so we need the Windows 10 version,…which you can see right here.…So I'm going to go ahead and download this…and I'm going to go with the default location…and I'm not going to worry about participating…in the Microsoft Experience Program,…so I'll click Next, I will accept the License Agreement.…Now I'm prompted to choose the features…that I want to install.…
Now, it's worth noting that there are a lot…of different features here…and the only one that we need…is the Deployment Tools,…which you can see right here.…The Deployment Tools are made up of several sub-components,…which are listed in this section.…Now we have a number of other components…that we could install, but I'm going to de-select these.…It won't hurt anything if you do install 'em,…but it can take a long time to install some of these,…so I'm just going to install the Deployment Tools.…
This hands-on, practical course covers the skills necessary for a system admin to plan deployments in Windows 10—and prepare for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of Microsoft Certification exam 70-697. Brien Posey shows how to perform a migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10, enable and configure Hyper-V, configure mobility options, and work with power plans. Plus, he explains how to encrypt a drive using BitLocker.
Review the learning objectives for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of exam 70-697 at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-697.aspx.
- Migrating and configuring user data
- Collecting files and settings from a source computer
- Restoring files to a destination computer
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Creating and managing a virtual switch
- Modifying a virtual machine
- Configuring mobility options
- Working with the Windows Mobility Center
- Configuring security for mobile devices
- Encrypting a drive
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
1. Migrate and Configure User Data
2. Configuring Hyper-V
3. Configure Mobility Options
4. Configure Security for Mobile Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.