Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Installing Windows 10 on a new system, part of Learning Windows 10 Deployment for Small Businesses.
- Now that you've actually created your media…with the Windows Media Creation Tool,…whether you've created the ISO or the USB stick,…now it's time to actually install Windows 10.…So I'm going to take you through the actual…installation of Windows 10, I'm just going…to use Hyper-V here and I have my virtual machine…ready to go, there's nothing currently…inside this virtual machine for us to install to.…It's basically an empty shell for us…to actually load an operating system.…So in my Hyper-V, I can actually add in…that ISO that we created earlier.…So I'm going to select Media, DVD Drive,…and Insert Disc, I'm going to go to that…media creation tool directory and select that ISO file.…
Now remember that ISO file I downloaded…had both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions…of Windows 10 inside of it.…So what's going to happen when I actually start…this virtual machine, we'll see the choice…that we're going to get fairly quickly.…I'm going to go ahead and go view into fullscreen mode,…just so we have this ready for us to see.…
- Name the two versions of Windows 10 that are available when upgrading.
- Explain how to roll back to a previous version of Windows.
- Recall the location of the recovery partition.
- Identify three recovery tool options available in Windows 10.
- Recognize the functions of Windows deployment services.