Learn how to configure the Hyper-V Integration Services.
- [Instructor] In this video, I want to talk about…the Hyper-V integration services.…So what I'm going to do is I'm going to double-click…on this Windows 10 virtual machine…to open up the virtual machine console.…Now, if you've used some of the previous versions…of Hyper-V, such as the one found in Windows Server 2012,…you might recall that there's an option on the action menu…to insert the integration services disk,…but you'll notice that that option no longer exists.…Microsoft removed that option…from Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.…Now the integration services are installed automatically…as a part of the hypervisor.…
Now one thing to be aware of, though, is that…this doesn't mean that all of the integration services…are automatically made available to the virtual machine.…So if I were to right-click on the virtual machine…and go to Settings, then Hyper-V is going to open up…the settings page for the virtual machine;…and even though the hypervisor automatically handles…the installation of the integration services,…
This hands-on, practical course covers the skills necessary for a system admin to plan deployments in Windows 10—and prepare for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of Microsoft Certification exam 70-697. Brien Posey shows how to perform a migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10, enable and configure Hyper-V, configure mobility options, and work with power plans. Plus, he explains how to encrypt a drive using BitLocker.
Review the learning objectives for the Plan Desktop and Device Deployment domain of exam 70-697 at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-697.aspx.
- Migrating and configuring user data
- Collecting files and settings from a source computer
- Restoring files to a destination computer
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Creating and managing a virtual switch
- Modifying a virtual machine
- Configuring mobility options
- Working with the Windows Mobility Center
- Configuring security for mobile devices
- Encrypting a drive
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
1. Migrate and Configure User Data
2. Configuring Hyper-V
3. Configure Mobility Options
4. Configure Security for Mobile Devices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.