Install additional features to a Windows 10 installation from Control Panel. Select Programs and Features to get started. This is how and where you install Hyper-V features including the Hyper-V Platform, as well as Telnet Client and others. You can also turn off features here like Internet 11 or Windows Media Player.
- [Instructor] Not all of the features … available on Windows 10 are available … when Windows is first installed. … Some features like Hyper-V, Telnet, and Work Folders, … have to be installed manually. … You can enable these features using the … Programs and Features options in Control Panel. … You can also disable features you don't want, … you don't use, or you don't need. … To see your options, type Turn Windows Features On or Off … on the taskbar and select it in the results. … That will open the window you see here. … Now you can select or deselect … the Windows features you want. … I'll disable Microsoft Print to PDF like this, … and I'll enable Telnet. … I'll click okay. … If prompted to restart the computer, … go ahead and do that when it's convenient. … Once you reboot, the new features will be ready to use. … Another very useful feature is Install a Language. … This option is available in Settings. … I'll type Add a Language to locate it. … Here it is, … Add a Language to This Device. …
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing and upgrading Windows 10
- Troubleshooting group policies on devices
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Configure and Support Core Serviceswith Joli Ballew2h 56m Intermediate
Windows 10: Manage and Maintain Windows 10with Joli Ballew2h 29m Intermediate
Setting up Windows1m 28s
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure Devices by Using Local Policies
4. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
5. Perform Post Installation Tasks
6. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.