In this video, I'll review the clients currently supported and demonstrate how to download the IOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows clients. Lastly, I’ll show you how to sign in to RemoteApp from each of these clients.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] A big advantage of using Azure RemoteApp…beyond the freedom of having all…software maintenance and updates done for you…is that your apps can be accessed from any device.…You can starting working on a Word doc…let's say on your laptop at work…and seamlessly finish writing the document…on your tablet at the kitchen table.…To get started, just download the appropriate…client for your device and then sign into the Azure service.…In this video, I'll review the clients…currently supported and show you where to download…the iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows clients.…
Lastly, I'll show you how to install and sign into RemoteApp…from the Mac and from Android clients.…Start by browsing to this website here,…this webpage remoteapp.windowsazure clients page.…Following operating systems are supported by RemoteApp,…Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8,…Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Phone 8.1,…iOS, Mac OS X, and Android.…
In addition, the following Windows Embedded…thin clients are supported,…Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded 8 Standard,…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.