Learn the requirements for setting up a Windows Store for Business to make volume purchases for apps. Understand that you can use this store to distribute apps that are already available in the store and that you can create your own apps unique to your business. Explore user accounts and managing the apps you create.
- [Narrator] In the last movie,…we talked about side loading line of business apps.…This technique for distributing company created apps…is straightforward,…but it is not an effective way to distribute apps…in large organizations.…Because of this, Windows has introduced…the Windows store for business.…I created an account for the Windows store for business…to show you what the site looks like.…You can see that there are apps for work,…and for the public sector if you scroll down.…
You can gets apps here if you'd like.…I'll get one now to show you the process.…I'll click the app I want,…opt to get the app,…and then click close.…In just a few seconds,…we'll have the option to add it to our private store.…I'll do that.…Notice it says it can take up to 24 hours…to show up there.…Now, let's look at the apps…I already have in my private store.…They're listed under manage and inventory.…
I added a few apps not too long ago,…so let's see if they're there.…And here they are.…The app that we just opted to get is in progress.…
This course maps to the domain of Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, a required exam for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Configuring and supporting network settings
- Connecting to a network and configuring network locations
- Using Windows Firewall
- Managing partitions with Disk Management
- Managing storage with PowerShell
- Creating and configuring a VHD
- Creating and configuring homegroups and folder shares
- Configuring desktop apps and startup options
- Creating and deploying provisioning packages
- Using Remote Management tools
- Configuring Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Networking
2. Configure Storage
3. Configure Data Access and Usage
Troubleshoot data access5m 59s
4. Implement Apps
5. Configure Remote Management
What's next?1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.