Join Ted Neward for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of CLR Assemblies Deployment for .NET Developers.
- [Instructor] By the way, if you're one of those who enjoys playing the home game, the files that I'll be building as we go along through the course will be available as exercises to be downloaded, you can grab those. They're arranged according to the various lectures as we go so this way, you'll be able the test, verify, explore, et cetera, all the various things you see me doing as we go along. If for some reason, you don't have access to these files or you just can't find 'em, that's totally understandable, totally okay, you'll actually be watching me in the IDE as I do some of these things.
It'll be very easy for you to follow along on your own and be able to understand everything that I'm doing and explore further as you see fit.
- Reviewing the concept of assemblies
- Reviewing library assemblies in ildasm
- Working with assemblies and modules
- Working with assembly scope types
- Reviewing assembly names and versions
- Referencing assemblies from managed code