Join Ted Neward for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of CLR Assembly Runtime Loading for Developers.
- [Instructor] As we go through this course, I'm going to be creating a small number of demos demonstrating the actual assembly resolution process. You're welcome to follow along at home. The exercise files will have the results of the various code and configuration changes we're making, but if you don't have access to those exercise files, don't stress, because in fact, you'll be able to follow along as I do those steps. And for the most part, everything I do will be right there out in front. We're not going to be pulling out the finished product from the oven in the way they do in cooking shows. You'll be able to see how it bakes and bake it yourself at home, as you wish.
- Loading assemblies
- Resolving assemblies
- Setting a public key status
- Adding strong naming
- Working with policies
- Configuring machines
- Consulting the GAC
- Examining file and HTTP codebase hints
- Probing files and file systems
- Reviewing successful and failed resolutions