When you go to Print a document from your PC, you’ll find there are several print options available. Some options you’ll see will be specific to whichever brand and model of printer you have, and to which application you’re printing from, while other options are standard regardless of the printer you’re using. In this video, you’ll take a look at some of these common print options.
- [Voiceover] When you go to print…a document from your PC,…you'll find there are several print options available.…Some options you'll see will be specific…to whichever brand and model of printer you have,…and to which application you're printing from,…while other options are standard regardless…of the printer you're using.…In this movie, we'll take a look…at some of these common print options.…Currently I have a Wordpad document open…and this is just a sample document…with multiple pages in it.…The contents of the document aren't…really important right now, though.…I just need an open document so…I can walk you through the printing process.…Now here in Wordpad, I'm going to click…the File tab, and I'll choose Print.…
If you recall from earlier, if an application…has a print command, it will almost always be found…under the file menu.…Some apps may also have a print button that…looks like a printer.…Whatever the case, that opens up the…print dialogue box and it's in here…where we make all the decisions about…how we want our document printed.…
Interested in Mac computers? Check out Garrick's companion course, Computer Literacy for Mac.
- What is a computer?
- Purchasing a laptop vs. desktop
- Understanding files and folders
- Opening and saving files
- Working with software
- Setting up printers and Bluetooth devices
- Connecting to networks to go online
- Setting up email
- Receiving and sending email
- Searching the web
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Computers
2. Getting Started
3. Software and Applications
4. Computer Peripherals
5. Networks and Getting Online
7. Web Browsing and Searching
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.