If you do not need the taskbar on the screen at all times, you can hide it. This video shows how to hide the taskbar and how to make it visible when it's needed.
- [Instructor] If you don't want to see the taskbar … at the bottom of your screen, you can hide it. … Right-click on the taskbar and choose Taskbar settings. … Turn on the option to automatically hide … the taskbar in desktop mode. … Move your mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen … to make the taskbar appear. … This is very useful if you open a window and maximize it. … The taskbar is not taking up space … and you can see more of the application you're using. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.