Take a look at Group Policy preferences, including how to configure, install, deploy, and add files/folders.
- [Instructor] You may already use Group Policy…to control and manage the settings on your Windows 10 PCs…in your domain environment.…Group Policy settings can be applied…to all PCs, a group of PCs, or even just a single PC.…Your organization is probably using Group Policy…to manage settings, deploy software, run scripts,…and implement security measures.…You can think of Group Policy Preferences…as an extension to Group Policy…that allow administrators to manage additional settings…that are not managed by Group Policy.…
These were first introduced with Windows Server 2008.…They allow you to filter or target the settings…that you configure, based on several criteria,…which helps to refine the scope of preferences.…Group Policy distributes mandatory settings.…These enforced settings are known as managed settings.…If a setting is applied to a PC,…then a user cannot modify that setting.…Group Policy Preferences, however, are not mandatory.…Rather, they are just recommended settings,…End-users can amend them, and these are known…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10: Troubleshooting for IT Supportwith Andrew Bettany3h 42m Intermediate
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.