Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting help with contact support, part of Windows 10 Tips and Tricks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you find yourself running into trouble,…maybe having issues with Windows 10…installing an app or a device,…or maybe it's with Microsoft Edge.…Whatever the issue is,…there's a new app we're going to explore here…that allows you to contact Microsoft for help.…It's the new Contact Support app…and we're going to take a look at it now…by clicking in the Search field down below,…and just type in "support".…What you should see at the top under Best Match…is Contact Support.…Give it a click.…Now it will open up and you have a couple of different…categories to choose from;…Accounts & Billing or Services & apps.…
Notice you could be having difficulties…with Windows, OneDrive,…Office 365, and so on.…Give that a click if you need help with Windows.…There's Internet Explorer or Edge,…Office 365, OneDrive, Skype, XBox,…and you can see more by clicking that link.…If it's with Windows, you would click Windows.…Maybe it's a problem setting up something,…installing something, or activating something,…or Technical support because you're running into…
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.