Occasionally, you may have an application freeze or refuse to quit. This video shows how to use the Task Manager to force an application to quit.
- [Instructor] If you ever have an application … that is frozen or will not shut down, … you can use Task Manager to force it to quit. … Right-click on the Start menu, then choose Task Manager. … The Task Manager shows a list … of every application that is currently running. … Select the application that is not responding, … then click End Task. … That forces the application to quit. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.