Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Finishing the installation of Windows 10, part of Learning Windows 10 Deployment for Small Businesses.
- Now, finishing your Windows install…is actually quite easy.…After we've already downloaded the files,…your system may reboot one or two times.…It depends on what kind of hardware we're detecting…and how we're moving it forward, and then you're going to be…welcomed with this express settings…or "Get going fast" screen.…You can use the express settings, which are going to…basically take all the Windows defaults,…but if you want to see a little bit under the covers,…there's a button here, just say customize settings.…And I'm going to go ahead and do that,…and you'll notice it gives me a choice of…do you want to personalize your speech and inking,…do you want to send data to improve,…what do you want to use?…A lot of apps use your advertising ID…for experience across apps.…
If you don't want the advertiser involved, you can simply…say "Off" to that.…Do you want to use your location for location services…for things like Cortana?…Cortana can actually tell where you are…and tell you if you're running late for a meeting,…
- Name the two versions of Windows 10 that are available when upgrading.
- Explain how to roll back to a previous version of Windows.
- Recall the location of the recovery partition.
- Identify three recovery tool options available in Windows 10.
- Recognize the functions of Windows deployment services.