Explore accessibility features including but not limited to Narrator, Magnifier, High Contrast, Closed Captions, and Touch Feedback. Make the keyboard accessible with Sticky Keys, Toggle Keys, Filter Keys, and more. Use the Accessibility wizard to help decide which accessibility options are right for you.
- [Trainer] If you or someone you know…has difficulty using a computer,…whether it's due to poor vision, trouble hearing,…or problems concentrating,…it's highly likely that there's already something in place…to make it easier.…These are called accessibility options,…and Windows 10 comes with a lot of them,…including Magnifier, Narrator,…High Contrast and more.…There are two places to locate these options,…and one is in Settings.…The other is in Control Panel.…These are the go-to places to configure many settings.…
And what's shown up here is what you see in Control Panel.…To get there, open Control Panel,…click Ease of Access,…and then click Ease of Access Center.…That's where we are here.…You can opt to enable to the Magnifier,…Narrator, On-Screen Keyboard,…or High Contrast from here.…Or you can search for the desired accessibility option…by selecting from the list under Explore all settings.…Watch what happens when I choose…Use the computer without a display.…The options that appear include turning on Narrator,…
- Choosing an upgrade or new installation
- Choosing a Windows 10 edition
- Creating installation media
- Installing Windows 10
- Upgrading Windows 10
- Configuring and managing device drivers
- Configuring the desktop
- Configuring notifications
- Configuring Cortana and Hyper-V
- Provisioning with Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer
- Using Active Directory-based activation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Prepare for Installation
2. Perform the Installation
3. Configure and Manage Device Drivers
4. Perform Post Installation Tasks
5. Explore Enterprise Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.