Explore Device Health Attestation, a new feature in Windows 10. Employ policies that check for device boot attributes like TPM chips and BitLocker, to protect the internal network from outside computers that are unhealthy or do not meet network requirements. Device Health Attestation is a new server role that will be available in Windows Server 2016.
- [Narrator] The health of client computers…is a big concern for enterprises.…Threats are everywhere, and include the familiar malware…and physical attacks.…There are viruses that spread through enterprises…via email and other sources too.…But there are persistent attacks as well,…from hackers that target companies around the clock,…day after day, month after month,…and perhaps even year after year.…As a result, companies spend a lot of time, effort,…and money keeping their infrastructure secure.…In previous videos in this course, I've talked…about some of the newest security technologies…Microsoft offers, and that companies are exploring,…including Device Registration, Device Guard,…and Credential Manager.…
Here I'll introduce one more: Health Attestation.…Health Attestation came about as the result…of a change in thought regarding security.…In the past, companies including Microsoft have focused…on preventing security breaches.…In this new era of persistent threats, the focus shifts…to assuming breaches have already happened.…
Note: The course also maps to the third part of MCSA exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10. Taking this course will prepare you for objectives in the Manage and Maintain Windows domain of the test.
- Configuring Windows Update
- Updating Windows apps
- Reviewing event logs
- Using Resource Monitor and Performance Monitor
- Managing security with Windows Defender
- Creating a recovery drive
- Restoring and recovering files
- Recovering the OS with Windows Recovery
- Configuring authorization and authentication
- Securing Windows 10 with passwords
- Joining workgroups and domains
- Creating and using accounts
- Automating tasks with PowerShell
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Updates
2. Monitor Windows
3. Configure System and Data Recovery
4. Configure Authorization and Authentication
5. Configure Advanced
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.