Join Thomas Pantels for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Windows Performance Toolkit: Spyware Audio Detection.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. I've provided the files you will need in order to follow along with the detection and analysis. This trace file was generated so that you do not have to run malware on your own system. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now, let's get started.
- Installing the Windows Performance Toolkit
- Reviewing keylogger source code
- Setting up a private call environment
- Gathering keylogger evidence
- Spyware audio usage analysis
- Spyware removal
- Microphone recording prevention tips