Now that our Mobile Device Management settings are configured, we'll add a mobile device to see it in action.
- [Voiceover] We now get to step three…in setting up mobile device management,…enroll your devices with the company portal apps.…Let me go ahead and demonstrate this with the Android app.…You're going to want to install…the Intune Company Portal app from…the Microsoft Corporation,…available on Google Play.…Then you'll sign in with the Intune user credentials…to get access to your apps.…Start off in the Play Store,…and search for Intune.…
Choose Intune Company Portal, and install it.…Once it's done installing, open it.…On the Company Portal welcome screen, tap Sign In,…and then sign in with your account credentials.…On the Company Access Setup screen, tap Begin.…On the Why enroll your device screen…read about what you can do when you enroll your device,…and then tap Continue.…
Review here a list of what your IT admin…can and can't see on your device.…For example, they cannot see your call and web history,…location, contacts, passwords.…They can see the model of your device,…serial number, operating system,…app names, owner, device name, and manufacturer.…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.