Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Enabling Tablet mode on a PC, part of Windows 10: Tips and Tricks.
- If you're running Windows 10 on a tablet,…you may have noticed some changes happening automatically.…For example, when you plug a keyboard into your tablet,…you'll be switching between the standard tablet mode…and the mode we're in here on a PC.…Well, if you want to, you can run tablet mode on your PC…If you simply like that user interface better…and there are some options to explore as well.…So let's start by turning tablet mode on.…Here from the desktop…we'll just go down to the bottom right corner…and click the Action Center icon…and from here you'll find a tile titled Tablet mode.…
Give it a click.…Now you're in tablet mode…and if you're on a touch screen, that's great.…You can start tapping tiles.…You'll notice the task bar across the bottom…looks a little bit different.…We've lost the icons, the shortcuts on that bar.…You can also go to all of our apps down here…by clicking the All apps button.…They show up down the left hand side…and we can scroll through the alphabetical list…or just click in the background to close that up.…
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.