Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Enabling "God Mode", part of Windows 10 Tips and Tricks.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- If you find yourself constantly accessing…the Windows 10 system settings,…maybe you're an administrator…and you need to access those settings…on a regular basis.…You can get access to all of them in one place…by enabling something known as GodMode.…and that's exactly what we're going to right now.…We're going to start by going to the Exercise Files folder,…double clicking there…and double clicking the GodMode text document…to open it up.…Because what you're going to see here…is the code that's required to enable GodMode.…And here's how we do it.…We create a brand new folder…and we name it what you see here in this text file.…
GodMode dot, there's your squiggly bracket…and you can see the code in between…the closing squiggly bracket.…We're going to select all of this…by clicking and dragging.…And we'll copy it.…You can go to the Edit menu…and choose Copy.…Control C is your keyboard shortcut.…Right click it and copy it.…However you like to do it,…once it's copied,…we can close up this file.…And we can even close up File Explorer.…
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
Office 2016 and Office 365 New Featureswith David Rivers46m 29s Appropriate for all
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.