Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Edit your photos in the Photos app, part of Windows 10: Tips and Tricks.
- Another handy app here in Windows 10 is the Photos app.…Many people think it's just for reviewing photos,…but there's a lot you can do with your photos…once inside the Photos app.…Let's take a look now.…We'll start by going to the photo…actually we want to open up in the Photos app.…You could go down to your Start button and find it there…or you could click in the Search field here…and type in Photos, you'll find the Photos app there,…but you can also open it up…with the photo already open in the app…by first going to that photo.…
We'll go to the exercise files and double click.…Double click Photos…and we're going to go one here…of the double decker bus at Oxford Circus London.…You can see the entire name there.…Let's just right click it…because you can see there's an Open option,…which will open it in the default app,…which is the Photos app.…If we go down to Open With,…you'll see the other options…like Internet Explorer, Paint, etc.…We can also choose Photos from here, which is the default.…So, let's give it a click.…
- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.