Remix 3D is an online services launched to support Paint 3D by allowing users to upload their 3D objects for other people to use. Learn how to take advantage of Remix 3D by downloading objects to add to your own composition. Explore how to upload your own composition to share with the community.
- [Instructor] I'm starting here in Paint 3D,…which I introduced in a separate movie.…Along with Paint 3D, Microsoft has also…launched an online community called Remix 3D,…which is used for sharing 3D objects with other people.…That means you can upload your creations…for other people to use, but that also means…that you can download components…to make it even easier to build your own creations.…So in this movie we'll create something in Paint 3D…using components downloaded from Remix 3D,…and I want to start by creating a new composition…and I want to go to the 3D Objects mode,…and let me just start by dropping a 3D model…into my composition.…
Just to make it easier, I'll use one of these…premade 3D models…I'll choose the dog, I'll choose a color,…and then I want to drag through my composition.…That way I can drop it in while also defining the size,…and when I let go, I now have that 3D object…in my composition.…Of course we can resize this and move this object around,…and we will do that in a minute,…but first I want to find some other components…
- Using Live Folders and hiding the apps list in the Start menu
- Exploring changes in settings
- Using Dynamic Lock to automatically lock a computer
- Using Windows Defender and other troubleshooting tools
- Creating 3D objects in Paint 3D
- Downloading 3D components from Remix 3D
- Managing tabs and reading books in Edge
- Measuring hand-drawn routes in Maps
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that show how to use the Focused Inbox and @mentions in Mail.