Many applications are able to display notification alerts on your screen. You may want to disable notifications for some specific applications. This video shows how to disable or change notifications for each application.
- [Instructor] Notifications like this one … may appear for many different applications. … If there's an app … that you do not want to see notifications from, … you can turn off notifications … for that specific application. … Go to Settings. … To the System category. … Then to Notifications and Actions. … Scroll to the section labeled … Get notifications from these senders. … You can completely disable all notifications … for a specific application. … If you don't want to see calendar reminders, … then just turn off notifications for the calendar. … Or, you could leave notifications on, … then select an app, … and change what type of notifications it can display. … If you turn off notification banners, … the notification will not pop up on your screen. … You can also set whether notifications appear … in the Action Center. … …
- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.