We've got our Intune account set up, users configured, and policies set. In this movie, I'll show you how to deploy apps for them to use.
- [Voiceover] To make apps available to your users,…you publish them, which is referred to as deploying an app…in the Microsoft documentation.…Intune includes two types of app installations.…Required installs, which automatically deploy the app…to managed computers and devices,…and available installs, which deploys the app…or link to the app to the Intune company portal…so that users can choose whether to install it or not.…Before deploying an Intune app,…make sure that you have the appropriate licenses…to publish, distribute, and use the app.…
Now, in order to let employees…use company resources on mobile devices,…you'll need to enable device enrollment.…This is the process that brings devices into management.…To do this, you must first set Intune…as your mobile device authority…and then enable enrollment…for the device's operating system.…The first step is to set the appropriate…mobile device management authority setting…on the mobile device management page of the admin workspace.…I'll show you where that is in just a moment.…
Note: This course maps to the "Manage apps" domain of the Configure Windows Devices exam 70-697.
- Deploying via Azure RemoteApp
- Setting up cloud, cloud + VNet and hybrid collections
- Publishing RemoteApp apps
- Understanding real-world uses for RemoteApp
- Deploying and managing mobile apps with Intune
- Deploying virtual machines with Hyper-V
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Fundamentals for IT Proswith Jim Boyce3h 3m Intermediate
1. Deploy and Manage Azure RemoteApp
2. Real-World Applications for RemoteApp
Next Steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.