- Performing a Windows upgrade
- Installing Windows 10 on a new system
- Working with the media creation tool
- Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Understanding Windows 10 imaging
Skill Level Beginner
- Good morning, good afternoon, or good evening. My name is Matt Hester, and welcome to the Deploy Windows 10 For Small Businesses. In this course, we're going to take a look at how you can deploy Windows 10 in your small businesses with little to no technologies. We're really going to start this conversation by looking at some of the key concepts, tools, and terminology around the deployment technologies. We are then going to take a look at how to upgrade your system to Windows 10, as well as install Windows 10 on a brand new system. We're then going to show you a great little tool called the Media Creation Tool and it can be used to create your own installation media for Windows 10.
Lastly, we'll take a quick look at the Microsoft Deployment Tool kit, or MDT, which can help you create your own personalized Windows 10 images and take your deployments to the next level. Now, let's get started with Deploy Windows 10 For Small Businesses.