Let's take a quick look at the application that you're going to build in this course; it's a simple example of an undo redo system.
- [Instructor] Here's the app that we'll be creating during our course. You can see we have four buttons. Red, fuchsia, green and yellow. And as we click them, the background color changes on our label. An undo list is also populated. We're populating this in the backend using a mailbox processor. Once we hit undo you'll see that the background color changes again, and again for redo. We're successfully both undoing and redoing these changes. This is all being run by the use of the mailbox processor in the backend.
- Developing in F#
- Developing in Xamarin
- Developing in XAML
- Using Paket
- Creating an application
- Adding buttons and views
- Asynchronous workflows
- Adding a mailbox processor to an app
- Modifying the core code
- Adding a reply feature to an app
Skill Level Intermediate
Developing Financial Applications in F#with Kit Eason2h 51m Intermediate
1. Creating your Front End with XAML
2. F# Async and Mailbox Processors
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.