Watch a demonstration using the MDM Migration Analysis Tool.
- [Instructor] Let's drop on to our demo PC…and see how to use the MDM migration analysis tool.…The tool requires that you have…remote server administration tool…already installed on your PC.…And the need to get over to GitHub…which is the online repository…that holds the latest version of the tools.…The link for the tools is onscreen.…I'll then click Clone or Download…and click Download ZIP.…I'll save it in my downloads folder.…I'll then click Open Folder.…
I'll extract the files.…You can see the sample information…within the downloaded folder we can see…the tools and the PDF instructions.…I'll open it now.…On page two there are a number…of scripts that we need to run…depending on your version of Windows.…I'll select the first one.…I'll return to File Explorer, click File,…open a PowerShell window as an administrator.…
And then paste the first command.…We need to accept the Execution Policy Change…so I'll type A and click Enter.…I'll select the second command…and paste it into my PowerShell window.…And the third.…
Once the tool has completed you will…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10: Troubleshooting for IT Supportwith Andrew Bettany3h 42m Intermediate
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.