Watch a demonstration using the Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365.
- [Instructor] Let's drop down to our demo PC,…and take a look at how to install,…and use the Office 365 support and recovery assistant.…First, we need to open a browser,…and download the tool from the link on screen.…I'll click download now,…and run the setup program.…The tool will auto-start,…and I'll click agree to the terms.…I then need to choose from the options…that best describes my problem.…
Let's configure this PC for Adriana…to use OneDrive for Business.…I'll select OneDrive for Business,…and then click next.…I need some help installing OneDrive.…I'll click next.…I'll confirm that this is the affected machine,…and click next.…The tools diagnose that OneDrive has not been setup.…I'll click sign in,…and confirm the default choices.…
The wizard completes.…I can open...…My default folder.…We can then click close,…and confirm that my problem's been fixed,…and rate the experience,…and then click submit.…We can see in the bottom corner…that my OneDrive has been configured,…and is now up to date.…The tool remains on the desktop,…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.